Built-Up Air Handling Unit Retrofit Components
Mainstream’s complete air handling unit system experience enables us to offer a full range of components for retrofit or repair of built-up air handling units. Our components can squeeze through the tightest openings and spaces, minimizing rigging requirements without compromising performance.
Save 40% or more over new by replacing only those AHU components necessary to improve performance, preventing costly shut-downs. Downtime is minimal, and unit rebuilds can be carried out during off-hours in phases without service disruption. Our components are designed to easily integrate with existing systems.
Expedited production cycles are available on almost all components, and in some cases, lead time can be reduced to a matter of days.
Control Dampers and Louvers
- Ultra-low leakage, heavy-duty hardware
- Galvanized, aluminum or SST airfoil blades
- Electric or pneumatic actuators
Custom Fan Assemblies
- DWDI centrifugal, SWSI plenum, vaneaxial
- Integral isolation bases with seismic restraint
- Optional coatings and accessories
- Aluminum or polypropylene blades
- Blade fins ensure total removal of water droplets
- Pre-assembled units or knocked down for field installation
- Galvanized steel, aluminum or stainless steel construction
- Face-loading or side-loading design
- Special filtration options to meet demanding requirements